Boost Social Media Traffic
Boost Social Media Traffic
Get Free Web Traffic Fast And Now Via Social Media Websites
This internet marketing blog shows you how you can use social media to get traffic to your website, blogs and affiliate links and more. Boosting social media traffic is more important than ever before. Brands now focus on boosting social traffic and creating viral hits for spreading their word.
It is, therefore, critical to concentrate on driving the correct social visitors to your website through the development of effective social media strategies. Learn how to boost social media traffic in 2017.
Social websites (also known as social media or social networking sometimes), has become increasingly popular across the world. Research has shown that 1/3 of internet traffic is generated by social media or social networking like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr and many more. So, using social media or networking could be the fastest way to get free web traffic.
IF SOCIAL MEDIA TRAFFIC IS YOUR PROBLEM? THEN YOU CAN’T MISS THIS!
Social networking websites have multi millions of account holders. These include both individual and businesses account. Because of that, social media websites act as a very useful source to get free web traffic and customers. They are the best place for business, for people to meet and connect with each other.
First, you can post your website in social media websites. As most major search engines recognize the popularity of social websites, by posting your website like in the social websites, you can increase the ranking of your website in the search engines. Every backlink that you obtain from these social websites would contribute to your website’s search engines rankings.
Second, you can advertise on the social media websites by signing up for a pay-per-click program. This is a cost effective marketing strategy as you stand a good chance to get traffic to your website. But when you do this, you must monitor the cost and conversion rate of the advertisement. Leaving it run by itself may bust whatever advertising budget that you have without generating sufficient income for you.
GOT STUCK? TRY THESE TIPS TO STREAMLINE YOUR ENTIRE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
Third, you can increase the viewing rate of your website by participating in various groups, forums and discussion at the social media website. Leave your post or comments. Include your website links in the comments or post in these forums or discussion and invite the users to visit your websites. That would certainly help to get traffic to your website.
Fourth, with social networking websites, you would also have the chance to network with other top marketers of your niche market. You can offer them some service, share with them information and maybe work together with them in exchange of them putting a link back to your website. That way, you would be able to get free web traffic to your website.
A wise word for you is, you should install tracking mechanisms on your marketing campaign through social networking. That is to help you to make an accurate evaluation on which marketing strategy or technique works the best. From there, you need to revise fine tune and improve the strategy or technique to get greater free web traffic.
5 Powerful Ways to Increase Your Social Network Traffic
Here are some tips to maximise your exposure on such sites using tried and proven methods to drive targeted traffic to your website:
1. There are literally 100s of different social sites online so submit to as many as is physically possible. You can quickly do a search on Google for the most used and highest traffic ranking ‘Social Networking sites’.
NEW FACEBOOK SOFTWARE IS TAKING NEWBIES FROM $0 TO $250,649.35 IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS
2. If it’s within your budget, I highly encourage you to purchase a web script or software utility to put this process on auto-pilot. I use a WordPress script called Auto Social Poster that will automatically submit each blog post I publish to around 30 Social networking sites – including all the most visited ones.
3. The Social sites usually link from your article title back to your site PLUS they put your link on pages on their site – determined by whichever keyword phrases you use when submitting. Ensure that you use popular search terms in your tags and article title. Hint: Choose three to four word(long-tail) keyword phrases to increase the likelihood of your Social Bookmark article ranking high on Google and the other top search engines.
4. Interact with other SB members. On either Technorati, Propeller, or Digg, I encourage you to take part in site functions, for instance commenting on member articles and adding friends. This will encourage them to do the same for you which will in turn raise your ranking and standing on the network in question.
BOOST YOUR EARNING WITH AMAZON’S AFFILIATE PROGRAM IS THE #1 OPPORTUNITY IN 2017
5. Link to your social bookmark pages. If possible add links to your Social bookmark account to as many other sites as possible. Some article submission directories disapprove of using affiliate sites or similar links in your resource box, but many will overlook this. So it’s a good idea to add your Social Networking page link to your author bio box, if article submissions are a method you use in your daily marketing. Creating a link back to your SB articles and pages will give the URLs on these pages a great boost in search engine ranking and may even help you grab a much sought after top spot on Google or Yahoo.
The above are just a few methods you can employ to raise your chances significantly of getting loads of free web traffic from social networking sites. Apply them today to your marketing and watch your traffic and income soar.